Tuesday 27 February 2018

Final Fantasy 7 Full Walkthough



Hello everyone, just a quick update today. Alongside my review of Final Fantasy 7, I was also recording gameplay footage for another ABC guide and here are the fruits of my labour! 
I feel I'm gradually improving with my diction and also my pacing. I do apologise for an iffy bit of editing between the Air Buster boss and Rufus, I tried to input a new introduction and it deleted five minutes of edited footage and it was a nightmare to rectify. Needless to say, I ran out of time to smooth it out.

I hope people enjoy these guides, they've given me a whole new understanding and appreciation of anyone that uses their voice for work, because it is physically draining to talk for so long. It took me about a week of two hour sessions to edit and compile this guide and my throat still feels half wrecked, but that might be the cold.

Onwards and upwards, I've started playing Final Fantasy 8 for my next guide and retro-inspired review! 
If you enjoy the video and like the blog, then please do hit the +1 button, Follow the Blog or myself, it would be greatly appreciated. I really do enjoy writing and making these guides and hopefully you've been enjoying them as well.

Have a great week everybody and if you live in Kent in the UK, enjoy the snow! 




No comments:

Post a Comment